Thursday, October 23, 2014

Stalking Los Angeles Real Estate

November 4th Andy and I are off on an adventure!! I NEED a vacation!!! We start by spending three days in Anaheim at Disneyland, then we go to Los Angeles for a few days then drive up the coast and end up in San Francisco!! So, naturally, I start to daydream about what it would be like to live in Los Angeles. The first home I found was Staged by Los Angeles Home Staging Company Modern Mecca and Architecture by AIH Development.
Wade Street, Mar Vista
This home is ridiculous!! First of all, the exterior mix of cement and wood is stunning!! The colour combination of navy blue and lime green is playful and modern and I am in love with the blue chandelier!! I am also a huge fan of mid century modern furniture too and this home is all about that!!















Modern Mecca
Xoxo- Michelle




No comments:

Post a Comment