Friday, October 17, 2014

How to Create a Cozy Bedroom for Fall

Last night was the first night I was actually bundled up in my bed. The weather is finally changing. When Vancouver becomes a rainy, dreary city all I want to do is cuddle up in bed with my kitties. Here are some ways to create a warm and cozy bedroom.

Textiles
An upholstered bed and chair, soft toss pillows, plush bedding, a faux fur throw and luxurious area rug, just a few things that help to cozy-up your bedroom for fall. (Don't forget curtains!!)


1.Zara Home 2.Room and Board 3.ABC Carpet & Home 4.West Elm 5.Aviva Stanoff 

Bedding
My all time favourite bedding comes from Anthropologie!!
The textures, colours and layers make it the most comfy-cozy bedding out there!!


Bedroom Inspiration



Xoxo- Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment