Thursday, October 16, 2014

Daydream Vs. Reality: Red Trench Coat

Time for another daydream vs. reality outfit! I need a new coat. I have a great light summer coat and a great cozy winter coat but I need something in between! The perfect type of coat would be a trench. I've been shopping online for one and came across this beautiful red Lanvin trench on farfetch.com and fell in love!! Of course Lanvin is a bit out of my price range so I started searching for one I could actually afford and came across this adorable alternative on chicwish.com!!
Daydream Vs. Reality
1.Lanvin 2.Chicwish

Daydream Outfit
Just add black tights- opaque or sheer, either would look adorable.


1.Lanvin 2.Michael Kors 3.Chanel 4.Giambattista Valli 5.Clare V. 6.Pour La Victoire 

Reality Outfit

1.Chicwish 2.Atterley Road 3.BonaDrag 4.Lauren Ralph Lauren 5.BCBG 6.Steve Madden 


Outfit Inspiration

Xoxo- Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment