Tuesday, September 1, 2015

2015 MTV VMA's Best and Worst Dressed

I HAVE POWER BACK!!
Due to the crazy storm in Vancouver I had been out of power for three days which means I didn't get to watch the MTV VMA's or post my best and worst dressed list so this post is one day behind. 
First, the awards themselves were ok. I have felt in the last couple of years that I am getting too old for them but they are still fun to watch regardless. 

The best performance of the night was by The Weekend "I can't feel my face." I had never heard of this guy and he blew me away. Check out some of the performance here: www.huffingtonpost.ca
AND HES CANADIAN! WOO!!

Other then that, I thought Kanye's speech was really bad and fast forwarded through it and of course Taylor Swift won everything, what else is new at the MTV VMA's. 
Now its time for the fashion!!!

 Best Dressed
I am obsessed with this dress, she looks amazing!!
Chrissy Teigen in Marchesa
Rita Ora in Vera Wang
Cara Delevingne Saint Laurent
 Gigi Hadid in Emilia Wickstead
Nicki Minaj in Labourjoisie
Tori Kelly in Vatanika
Helen Lasichanh and Pharrell Williams
Vanessa Hudgens in Naeem Khan
Kylie Jenner in Balmain
CIARA in Alexandre Vauthier
 FKA TWIGS in Atelier Versace
 Lily Aldridge in Alexandre Vauthier
 Martha Hunt in Georges Chakra
Best Dressed Couple
Chrissy Teigen in Marchesa and John Legend in Dior Homme

Worst Dressed Couples
What's with the baggy t-shirts guys? You can do better then that! Also, Kim's dress was really bad and her mom Kris's was boring!!

Kim Kardashian in Balmain and Kanye West in Adidas Originals
Corey Gamble and Kris Jenner in Givenchy
Worst Dressed
I know your supposed to show some skin at this show but Miley needs to calm down! To be honest I really can't stand the girl so that may be affecting my judgement too. And the hair? Go away!
Miley Cyrus in Versace
Taylor Swift in Ashish
 
Jeremy Scott in Moschino
Justin Biebers Hair
 Rebel Wilson
 Serayah in Herve Leger
Aubrey O'Day
Wale
 Z Lala in Christian Dior by John Galliano
Baddie Winkle
 Outfits via E Online and harpersbazaar

Xoxo- Michelle

1 comment:

  1. Bad miley
    Good biebs
    Bad wickstead don't likebthe peekaboo crotch
    Good minaj form filled goldie
    Good Kylie jenner

    ReplyDelete