Thursday, September 17, 2015

Marchesa Spring 2016 Ready to Wear

If you follow me on instagram you'll know I have been posting some of my favourite looks from New York Fashion Week like a mad man the last couple of days. (If you don't follow me, please do!!) It is so much fun to see what designers are coming out with for Spring 2016. 
If there are any runway shows that completely blow me away, such as the Rodarte show, I have to share more then just a couple looks. Having said that, the latest collection that knocked my socks off was...
Marchesa Spring 2016 Ready to Wear
The use of feathers, soft pastels, rich pink jewel tones and sheer, romantic fabrics are just a few of the details that made me fall head over heals for Marchesa's collection.
Here are a few of my favourite looks...















Vogue
WOW!!
Xoxo- Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment