Tuesday, September 15, 2015

From Fall 2015 to Spring 2016 Ready to Wear With Rodarte

I just saw the Rodarte Spring 2016 Ready to Wear Collection and was memorized so much so that I had to immediately do a blog post of my favourite looks. I love seeing upcoming fashion trends but sometimes its nice to keep it in the season I'm currently dressing for. That being said, I thought first I would share Rodarte's Fall 2015 Ready to Wear show then transition into the ridiculously stunning Spring 2016 collection I just witnessed. 
Fall 2015
Glam, Sexy and Romantic. Fur, leather, plaid and sequins.
Beautiful!! Here are some of my favourite looks...












Vogue
Spring 2016
Now it's time for Spring. I am in LOVE and OBSESSED with this collection. It is so glamourous and feminine and sexy and PERFECT!! Here are some of my favourite looks...














VogueBRAVO Rodarte!!
Xoxo- Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment