Friday, September 25, 2015

Modern Loft

Happy Friday!!
I can't stop sharing Soesthetic Group's work!! I am in a modern mood lately and this Ukrainian Architecture and Design Firm nails it every time!! Check out this gorgeous modern loft and let me know what you think!!
Modern Loft
I can accept painted brick if it works with the rest of the aesthetic of the home, in this case painting the brick was a must!! I am in love with the angles of this loft as well as the use of glass as room dividers. The glass wall housing the t.v in the Living Room is to die for!! Also, the bed in the master suite... COME ON!! Oh, and one more thing, the design of the kitchen island is so unique and sleek. I can't get enough of this place!!


















www.soesthetic.com
Have a great weekend!!
Xoxo- Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment