Thursday, February 28, 2013

Happy Birthday to me!


Today I turned 27! When I was in my late teens I thought by 27 I would have a career and a mortgage. I have neither of those things but I couldn't be happier!

I have been extremely spoiled this year! My friend Kirsten spoiled me the other day with all of these goodies! <3 <3


A super cute mustache scarf, journal with positive quotes every few pages and cat book buddies, which are soon to be stuck to everyone's computers at work. :)  

My parents got me a bike!


It's in the shed, too bad it was pouring rain today or I would've took it for a spin! I can't wait for nice weather and riding my bike to work. My mom named her Roxy <3

My dad also took me for breakfast :)

And finally, my amazing boyfriend spoiled the crap out of me! I woke up to this:


My favorite chips, sparkling juice, chocolate, a universal plug for travelling annnddd


A slow cooker! His mom got me a Healthy Slow Cooker cookbook. There was also something inside!!! 




Pulled pork! NOM NOM NOM!




I love love love all of my presents but presents aside, I love that I have such amazing people in my life who took the time to make sure I felt special today, by calling, sending a text or a facebook message. It means a lot to me!
I am so excited for this year and travelling! Being 27 is going to be really cool!!! Thanks to everyone who made me feel great today!

xoxo- Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment