Tuesday, February 12, 2013

I Love Art

Happy Friday everyone! OK its Tuesday but it's my Friday so YAY!

Today I want to talk about an amazing art website I discovered recently.

                                              http://www.saatchionline.com/

In the past whenever I wanted to look at art I would go to www.etsy.com but got bored of it eventually. If I haven't already mentioned this I will mention it now. I love to redecorate in my head. I am constantly doing it. If I have been to your house I have most likely gutted it and redecorated it in my head. This has nothing to do with your decorating ability. I am just constantly looking for new places to redecorate. Sometimes I even go on craigslist and look at places, then redecorate them, with an unlimited budget of course. It's strange I know.

Anyways, a lot of the time I will decorate an entire room around a piece of artwork I like. Here is a little taste of some of the gorgeous artwork you can find on Saatchi online.




This Step is Necessary- Jeff Musser



Dove- Lykke Steenbach Josephsen



Central Park- Allison Wermager



Kimono My House- David Jones



Unicorn Victory- Romany Steele


Fracture- Amelia Midori Miller


Breath- Lucie Skirvankova


Self Portrait as Olmec Baby- Oliver Halsman Rosenberg


Tommi- Georgina Vinsun


A Place in the World- Ray Stevens

I hope one or more of these gives you inspiration!! 

xoxo- Michelle





No comments:

Post a Comment