Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Possible change of plans

   Hello hello hello.

    SO there may be a change of plans in my plans for traveling this year. I think I am changing my planes to Thailand.


    The reason I may be changing plans is partly because my lovely friend Kate, who is a seasoned traveler and is also aware of my inability to get around my OWN city, feels like Thailand is a more "traveler friendly" place to go my first time. Another reason why I am thinking of changing my mind is Peru made me nervous. I don't know why but there was this feeling of uncertainty and nervousness that would come over me when I talked about going to Peru. But the most important reason of all is because when Kate mentioned I should go to Thailand it immediately felt like where I should go.

Some things I want to do in Thailand.

1. Go to Bangkok


2. Take a boat on the Chao Praya River




Many tourist attractions are along the river such as China Town and Temple of the dawn.

China Town

Temple of the Dawn (Wat Arun).A buddhist temple.


3. Eat authentic Thai food.



4. Elephant trek in Khao Sok


5. Meditation Course in Chang Mai


6. Cave Kayaking in Krabi





I feel like this is the right decision. I want to go now!!!

xoxo- Michelle

1 comment: