Sunday, February 10, 2013

Style Watch and Valentines Day!

Happy Sunday everyone!

 I just picked up March's issue of People Style Watch and I am very excited for whats to come in spring fashion.


Lots of pastels! Looks like fun! They also include some street fashion in this issue which I love! 

Now for Valentines day! I know it's a cheesy hallmark holiday but who cares? Have fun with it! It's an excuse to do something nice for the people you love. Embrace it!

I have two Valentines day scenarios. The first is what I would like to do in real life and the second is what I would like to do if money was no object, the daydream Valentines Day.

1. (real life) 

Guys always say "flowers are so cliche." THEY ARE NOT CLICHE! THEY ARE WONDERFUL AND YOU ARE WRONG! I can count on one hand the amount of times someone has bought me flowers in my life and the majority of the time it was a girlfriend or my mom buying them for me, not a boyfriend. 


I'm also a sucker for stuffed animals...




A nice home made steak dinner.


Followed by some ice cream!! 

Or any desert for that matter.



2. The daydream 

A steak dinner at Gotham.


A week vacation to Costa Rica! (I have been looking at Costa Rica a lot lately, for no reason other then just to daydream.

I found an amazing Costa Rica daydream website:

Of course I look at the most expensive places to stay. (The luxury section under Hotels)
Kura Design Villas










Starting at $610/night. 

Or The Springs Resort and Spa. 


















Starting at $525/night.

Now some pretty Valentines day outfits and accessories from www.lulus.com!!


$11


$12

$10


$70



$74- this ones my favorite!



&8


$50- skirt

$87


$152

Now from


$132

$350


$395


$297

<3 <3 <3

xoxo- Michelle





No comments:

Post a Comment