Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Motivation, Superfood and Wallpaper

It's my Saturday!! Don't be jealous, when it's my Monday, it's your Friday (for the people who work Monday to Friday that is).

So I've been working out pretty regularly lately but I've also been treating myself a little too much :/
Here's some motivation to keep you all (and myself) working out and eating right!

Some days when I don't feel like working out, I look at www.pinterest.com and other sites to keep me motivated!


google.com via pinterest



helpwithweightloss.com via pinterest



fitnesshealthandweightloss.com via Pinterest



lizziesjourneytoweightloss.tumblr via pinterest



Pinterest.com


strivingforskinny/tumblr.com via Pinterest



theberry.com


Pinterest.com

theberry.com


yes-butno.tumblr.com via pinterest

Being super duper skinny isn't what you should strive for. Being healthy is most important. Remember to eat right, listen to your body and stay hydrated!!

In keeping with my healthy living inspired post I'm going to do something new on my blog. Every time I do a blog post I will talk about a Superfood!

Superfood is a term used in various contexts. For example, it is sometimes used to describe food with high nutrient or phytochemical content that may confer health benefits, with few properties considered to be negative, such as being high in saturated fats or artificial ingredients, food additives or contaminants. 

- Wikipedia

Todays Superfood is: Blueberry's!!!


Packed with antioxidants and phytoflavinoids, these berries are also high in potassium and vitamin C, making them the top choice of doctors and nutritionists. Not only can they lower your risk of heart disease and cancer, they are also anti-inflammatory.
"Inflammation is a key driver of all chronic diseases, so blueberries have a host of benefits," says Ann Kulze, MD, of Charleston, S.C., author of Dr. Ann's 10-Step Diet, A Simple Plan for Permanent Weight Loss & Lifelong Vitality. When selecting berries, note that the darker they are, the more anti-oxidants they have. "I tell everyone to have a serving (about 1/2 cup) every day," Dr. Kulze says. "Frozen are just as good as fresh." Be sure to include lots of other fruits and vegetables in your diet as well. Remember too that, in general, the more color they have, the more antioxidants.

Many of my favorite blogs such as http://madebygirl.blogspot.ca/ have been doing posts about Wallpaper. I personally LOVE wallpaper. Some say it's no longer in fashion and to them I say "your wrong>"
Heres some funky wallpaper from http://www.wallpapercollective.com/ (madebygirl is where I first heard of this).




FOXY FLOWERS -PETROL BLUES




HAIKU - TURQUOISE



ZEBRA BLUE & GREY



ALL STAR - CANDY




A BASH OR DO-MAUVE




$798.00




$88.00



C'est Magnifique Wallpaper
$88.00

$398.00


Have a great day everyone! 
xoxo- Michelle


No comments:

Post a Comment