Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Vision Board Update and Accessories


Remember this? My 2013 vision board. I have definitely been focusing on fitness and travel so far this year. Speaking of travel, I just booked my trip to Thailand!! November 2nd to November 28th! I am VERY excited! November is the month in which Loy Krathong takes place in Chiangmai.




Loi Krathong (also written as Loy Krathong or Loy GratongThaiลอยกระทงIPA: [lɔːj kràʔ tʰoŋ]) is a festival celebrated annually throughout Thailand and certain parts of Laos and Burma (in the Shan State). The name could be translated "Floating Crown" or "Floating Decoration", and comes from the tradition of making boyant decorations which are then floated on a river.

-Thanks Wikipedia

The next main focus on my vision board is becoming debt free. I would love to have my line of credit paid in full before going to Thailand. This gives me 9 months.

Now time for some accessory daydreaming. The good thing about daydreaming is it costs nothing. I love love love House of Harlow jewellery.

                                       http://www.houseofharlow1960.com/jewelry

Here are some pieces I have been daydreaming about.
$80.00


$75.00

$75.00

$66.00


$100.00

$112.50

$168.75

$93.75
$138.75

$85.00

$180.00

$75.00

Have a good night everyone!! xoxo- Michelle


No comments:

Post a Comment