Monday, November 11, 2013

Goodbye Krabi, Hello Koh Lanta

 
Hello!!!
 
I am officially in Phuket, spending three nights here then flying to Chaing Mai, the most anticipated part of my trip!
 
 
Phuket was not somewhere I was planning on going but it was cheaper to fly from here then Krabi so here I am. I am not staying on Patong Beach where all the tourist partying is taking place. I am in Old Town Phuket at a really cute hostel Ai Phuket Hostel.
 
 
 
Goodbye Krabi!!
 
 
 
 
 
 
Some weird bug in the washroom on the way to Koh Lanta



Koh Lanta Long Beach. Five minutes from my hostel.

Day

 
Night
 
 
 
My first meal in Koh Lanta.
 
 
Minced chicken, it was spicy and lime-y I loved it.
 
My hostel in Koh Lanta was probably my least favorite so far.
 
It wasn't terrible, just not as good as my last two. The beds were very hard and they had no computers, free wifi though but it made it difficult to do a blog post.
 
 
I went snorkeling in Koh Lanta, the Four Beach Snorkeling Tour. It was fun, met some people from California, France and Germany. I have met SO many Germans on this trip, especially in Koh Lanta though.
 

We didn't snorkel in this spot but went through a pitch black cave. We came out on the other side to a beautiful lagoon I can't even explain how beautiful it was. I wish I had a waterproof camera and could have took some photos to share with you. One of the most beautiful places I have ever seen.
 
 
Here is a beach we stopped at and had lunch. I'm not sure the name of it but it was beautiful... as you can see :)

 

 

 Little dude
 
A girl I met on the snorkelling trip used to volunteer at the Animal Welfare Organization.
 
What they do
 
Lanta Animal Welfare’s objective is to relieve the suffering and pain of the animals on the island of Koh Lanta through sterilisation and care. To date, we have sterilised and treated over 6,000 animals.
 
OF COURSE I had to go visit....
 
I fell in love so many times!!
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
I took this guy for a walk
 








You can adopt these animals and bring them to your home country. This ones going to Toronto Canada!
 

 
 

 
 
The kittens were so little!
 

 
 





<3 <3 <3
 
Xoxo- Michelle
 


No comments:

Post a Comment