Friday, November 1, 2013

Off to Thailand!

I can't believe its finally here! I leave for Thailand tonight! I'm so excited and nervous and anxious!

Here are few suggested things to bring with you if your backpacking...



First Aid Kit 
Mosquito Net
Money Belt
Universal Plug Adapter
Lonely Planet Thailand


My plan is to stay in Bangkok for two nights...

1. travelhotspotsinthailand.blogspot.com 2. kakanow.com

Then take the overnight train to Krabi Islands...

www.seat61.com

I have to go to Railay Beach.

1. www.justtheflight.co.uk 2. www.beachthailand.com


I have a Hostel booked in Chiang Mai from Nov. 15th to 18th so I am there for the lantern festival Yi Peng.

1. im9.eu 2. theresidenceonnut.com 3. www.jarrod.info

I will end my trip in Pai.

1. www.asiasteps.com 2. www.audleytravel.com


This plan isn't set in stone of course, just some places I would like to see. 

This is my first ever backpacking trip as well as my first vacation on my own. I will try to blog while I'm away. I will also be on instagram. Follow me MichelleShantz.

See you in a month Vancouver!


Xoxo- Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment