Friday, November 8, 2013

Krabi, Bike Rides and Kayaking

Hello hello. Here is what I have been up to the last two days via photos.


Krabi Town



Night Market



 Juliette


 Bike Ride


my sweet ride



The women at the hostel told me to bike here but it is only a walking path. I parked my bike and jog/walked.
It was beautiful!







 This guy was a little scared of me. There were tones of monkeys on this path. This one ran away, another one hissed at me and ran up to me like he was going to attack me. A nice Thai man with a sling shot scared them all away though.




My refreshing reward, a mango smoothie. I had two smoothies that day, mango and pineapple.




My Kayak adventure through caves with my new friend Liza!
 This is Liza


 This is me. I'm clearly very excited lol.







At one point we got out of our kayaks and explored this cave.


 Cave drawing







It was such a great day! I'm very sleepy now though. My arms got a good workout!

Tomorrow I am off to Ko Lanta at 9am. The van takes about two and a half hours to get there. Usually when they say two and a half hours its more like three to three and a half hours lol. 

I'm on Thai time now!

Xoxo- Michelle
 

No comments:

Post a Comment