Tuesday, August 26, 2014

2014 Emmy's Best and Worst Dressed List

Two award shows in a row!! 
Some of my favourite wins from last night are...

Best Drama Series- Breaking Bad

Best Actor in a Drama- Bryan Cranston 
(although Matthew McConaughey was also brilliant in True Detective)

Actress in a Comedy- Julia Louis- Dreyfus

Best Supporting Actor in a Drama- Aaron Paul

Best Writing Drama series- Moira Walley-Beckett (Breaking Bad)

Directing- Cary Joji Funkunaga (True Detective)

Writing Comedy Series- Louis C.K.

Now for the dresses....
Best Dressed
My #1
She's a knockout!! The pale colour on her skin is so soft. The cut is ultra flattering on her figure, perfection!!
Taylor Schilling in Zuhair Maurad

Close Seconds...
Ladies in White
1. Michelle Monaghan in 2.Kristen Wiig in Vera Wang 3. Lucy Liu in Zac Posen 

Julia
She's so beautiful I can't stand it!!
Julia Roberts in Elie Saab

Silver Ladies
I am obsessed with Gwen Stefani's dress!! It was almost my #1
1.Gwen Stefani in Versace 2.Amy Poehler in Theia

Pale Pink
So soft and pretty!!

1.Cat Deeley in Burberry 2. Alexandra Daddario

Bright Pink
She looks adorabe, I love the colour combination
Kaley Cuoco

Best Dressed Couples

1.Alexi Ashe 2.Camila Alves and Matthew McConaughey in Dolce & Gabbana

Worst Dressed
My #1
I love the show Girls and think Lena Dunham is extremely talented but her style sense is lacking!!
Lena Dunham in Giambattista Valli

Runners Up
Bright Brights

1.Kate Walsh 2 Clair Danes in Givenchy

Very bland, her hair is boring too..
Kerry Washington in Prada

Blues n' Greens
This material and cut reminds me of grad (or prom) dresses

1.Edie Falco in Escada 2. Laura Prepon


Unique Material..
I haven't seen a velvet dress in awhile.. 

1.Allison Janney 2. Sarah Paulson in Giorgio Armani
(Photos from NY Mag)



Xoxo- Michelle


No comments:

Post a Comment