Friday, August 29, 2014

Vanglo House- Vancouver B.C.

Happy Friday everyone!!
The Friday to a long weekend is the best kind of Friday.
I thought I would end your week with a unique and unforgettable home- The Vanglo House.

Designed to strike a fine balance between simple elegance and engaging playfulness. -  Oliver Lang, Architect

135 East 17th Ave Vancouver B.C.
I can't even describe to you how in love with this house I am. If I had the kind of money needed to own a home like this, it would be mine!!

 The modern- angled architecture is unique and playful, the simple mix of light woods, glass and cement combined with the soft greys and blues of the decor are stunning!!

Check out more info at http://gaileguevara.com/

Enjoy this home!!






























www.135east17th.com

Have an amazing long weekend!!

Xoxo- Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment