Thursday, August 7, 2014

Vancouver Girls- Main Street Girl

Now, for my last Vancouver girl..... Main Street Girl.
This is another girl I would love to be as Andy and I are looking to move from Burnaby soon. (He wants to move to New Westminster and I want to move to Vancouver- either Commercial Drive area or Main Street area.)

Main Street Girl
LeendaDProductions

Stereotypes
Vintage clothing, Hipster Glasses, Photography and Bike Riding, sounds good to me!!

1.Front & Company 2.Stella McCartney 3.Gary Fisher 
4.Canon Powershot SX50 Camera 5.Rag & Bone

Main Street Style
Relaxed and a little hipster.

1.Talula 2.House of Harlow 3.Oasis 4.Levi's 5.Converse 





Housing
133 East 8th Ave, Vancouver B.C.
(I recognize a few pieces in here from www.moeshome.ca)
This condo is decorated beautifully. I love the grey and white with a splash of orange!!!







































Rev.ca

Have an amazing day everyone!!
Xoxo- Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment