Wednesday, August 20, 2014

The PNE Dream Home

Yesterday my dad and I went to the PNE. We didn't know it was free admission day. It was just a little busy...

Ahh!!

 The PNE Dream Home
Top priority of things to do was to see the Dream Home. This year Jillian Harris from Love it or List it Vancouver decorated it. She did a beautiful job!! All the hardware and lighting throughout was done in brass which is very trendy at the moment 
(I also happen to love it!) 
My dad and I split tickets, were winning it!!















PNE Prize Home
 Food
We ate bad stuff, as one does at the PNE, but it was worth it. 
Mini doughnuts? To die for!!




Rides
Atmosfear was the only ride we went on, it was all I needed!!
(I think I'm getting old)
What a fun day!!

Xoxo- Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment