Thursday, August 14, 2014

Baseball Season- Game Day Outfit

We are currently in Baseball Season and although I don't follow the sport I know a ton of fans!! 

The best fashion forward way to support your team is with a great baseball cap. I found mine at www.fanatics.com. They have a huge selection of hats and a lot more sports apparel to satisfy any sports fan!!

Here are some ways for the girls to rock their favourite teams baseball hat on Game Day!!

Game Day Outfit
I went with the Toronto Blue Jays because they are Canadian, I thought I should represent for my Country!! 
An added bonus-blue, white and red are a great colour combination. 

Ladies, theres no need to get fancy for a sporting event. Keep it casual and comfortable. To make your neutral outfit a little more interesting, pair it with a bright bag and cute watch but keep the feature of the outfit a team hat or jersey!!
Represent for your team!!
1.Rag & Bone 2.Marc By Marc Jacobs 3.Fanatics 4.Annabel Ingall
5.Marc By Marc Jacobs 6.Converse 7.One Teaspoon


Xoxo- Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment