Friday, August 8, 2014

Whistler Weekend Packing Guide

Happy Friday everyone!!!
It is actually my Friday too which never happens!!
Andy and I are off to Whistler for the weekend for a little mini vacation. Running off to Whistler for a couple nights is a very common thing to do if you live in Vancouver, only a two hour drive and your in a beautiful mountainous wonderland!!!

Our main vacation this year isn't until November when we go to Disneyland, Universal Studios then San Francisco.

Were planning on hiking, going to Bearfoot Bistro for a yummy dinner and relaxing by the pool!! Andy's dad's best friend has a place in whistler and was nice enough to let us use it, I'm so grateful!!

My Whistler Weekend Packing Guide

Clothing

Accessories

I can't add any links to where I got my clothing as this stuff isn't brand new and probably isn't on the website anymore but I'll let you know where it all came from.

My Hiking Outfit



Hat and Shoes- Nike 
(the hat was given to me from my friend Kate)
Sports Bra- La Senza
Shorts- Joe Fresh
T-Shirt- American Eagle
Backpack- Converse

Poolside Outfit

Dress- H&M
Bathing Suit- Some little shop in Thailand (I left my favourite bikini at a hostel in Krabi)
Sunglasses- American Eagle
Flip flops- Havanias

Walking Around Whistler Village Outfit



Jean Shirt- American Eagle
Top- Jessica Simpson (At The Bay)
Shorts- H&M
Bracelet- H&M
Purse- Le Chateau
Sandals- Payless (American Eagle)
Perfume- Anna Sui (A birthday gift from a friend)

A Fancy Dinner Outfit


 Sandals- Aldo
Dress- Paper Crane
Necklace- Le Chateau
Purse- Aldo
Perfume- Dolce & Gabbana Light Blue (My favourite scent) 

Well I'm all packed and ready to go!! 
Follow me on Instagram if you want to come along for the holiday!!

Xoxo- Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment