Wednesday, November 12, 2014

Continuing up the Coast and Monterey

Hello from Monterey!! We are on our way to the last stop of our trip San Francisco. Two more days and were on our way home :(:( Here are some highlights of my yesterday....
Masterpiece Hotel
This was the hotel we stayed in at Morro Bay. It was super cheesy and 80's but I appreciated it. It owned its cheesiness!!

The Beautiful Coast
I never thought I would enjoy driving 2-3 hours a day but I really did! The coast is gorgeous!! We made many stops today to take photos. 



Fat Seals
We pulled over just outside of San Simeon to say hello to some adorable fat seals :):) It didn't smell great here but the Seals were cute, lounging out on the beach, cuddling, playing, swimming, having a great time!!

















Lunch Spot
If your ever passing through Big Sur on the way to Monterey. If you are ever passing through Big Sur on the way to Monterey or towards Morro Bay you have to stop here!!  -->  Nepenthe

The View
Ahh, so pretty!!

The Food
I had the Beet Salad and a cup of Manhattan clam chowder and Andy got a burger and coleslaw. We shared some banana cream pie for dessert. It all tasted amazing!!  


Monterey
Today we walked along the water and explored Monterey. There were so many beautiful houses along the water.




Talk to you when I'm in San Francisco!!
Xoxo- Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment