Monday, November 3, 2014

San Francisco 4.5 Million Dollar Loft

Happy Monday!! 
  Today is the happiest Monday of all!! Andy and I are off on a Disneyland/LA/San Francisco adventure tomorrow. I'm almost done packing, I hate packing!! I will try to update my blog everyday I am away but if I miss a day it's because I'm having too much fun!! 
  I have shown you some beautiful homes in Los Angeles to gear up for our trip but now it's time for some San Francisco Real Estate!!
424 Jessie 6, San Francisco
  Wow!! This 4.5 Million Dollar, 4 Bedroom, 4 Bath, 3,221 Square foot Penthouse Loft in San Francisco is RIDICULOUS!! In the historic Silver Building includes direct elevator access, high ceilings, exposed concrete walls, large industrial windows and an enormous private roof deck with a hot tub!! I am in love!!
















Lofts Unlimited
Have a great week everyone!!
Xoxo- Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment