Monday, November 10, 2014

Los Angeles Views and Universal Studios

Happy Monday everyone!! I spent my weekend taking in the sites of Los Angeles and spending some time at Universal Studios!!
Hollywood
Taking in the views...



Griffith Observatory
We hung out here, learned some stuff about space and enjoyed the air conditioning.. It was HOT!!


Tram Ride
Some wreckage from the War of the Worlds movie. 

This ride made me a little nauseous but the little world created around the ride was really well done!! The Kwik-E-Mart and Moe's Pub were really cute!!


Randomness Around the Park
Scooby Doo!!
Evil Minion



Jurassic Park Ride
Definitely the best ride at Universal. Once Andy and I realized if we go in the singles line we end up on the same ride anyway, just one in front of the other as opposed to beside each other, we went on this many times!!
Me and Dora the Explorer.. She's super cute!

This ride had the same idea as the Simpsons ride, where you move in one spot and the screen takes you on the ride, but there were moments of the whole ride moving to different screens so it made me less nauseous. Overall it was pretty fun!


Of course Andy and I would go see this!! Needed an animal fix as I'm missing my kitties.. This was fun, it was hard to take pictures though because the animals were constantly moving. It's worth it to check it out though :) :)
Baxter from Anchorman 2


We are now making our way up the coast. Were currently in Santa Barbara, I am in LOVE with Santa Barbara, it is beautiful here!! More of that to come.. Have a great week everyone!!
Xoxo- Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment