Wednesday, November 5, 2014

Day 1: California Adventure

Hey everyone!! I'm sorry I didn't post yesterday, I was busy getting ready for my trip and we made it!! Up at 3am, flight at 6am, arrived at our hotel in Anaheim at 10:30am and were at the park only an hour after arriving.
California Adventure
The roller coaster California Screamin' Shown here was way scarier then I thought it was going to be. At the very beginning of the ride you stop at the bottom of a big incline then go SUPER fast up the incline and don't stop going that fast until the end of the ride. I don't know if it was lack of sleep, my current cold, both, or I'm just turning into a big wimp but this roller coaster was too much for me
Cute Restaurants & Shops



Here were lining up for the Cars Ride at California Adventure. This was by far my favourite ride of the day. It was really well done!!
The Cars Ride at night!!
After going on that terrifying roller coaster ride we relaxed on the Ariel Ride. It was cute, no where near as impressive as the Cars Ride, of course.


The Tower of Terror
After going back to the hotel, napping for an hour then going to In & Out Burger (which by the way was super tasty) We went back to California Adventure. I tried really really hard to come up with the courage to ride The Tower of Terror but every time I went to get in line I freaked out... so I chickened out but Andy did it and loved it!
A Bugs Life Land
I wandered around A Bugs Land in the dark while Andy went on the Tower of Terror. It was cute... and not terrifying!! 

Toy Story Ride
 Your given slings to shoot targets and get points on this ride.
Andy whooped my butt!! It was a nice way to end the day though.
We said a quick hello and goodbye to Pluto
Today will be a full day of Disneyland!! It's fun being a kid again :):) So far on this trip I've learned I am a lot more scared of rides then I thought I was. Another update should be up tomorrow, the internet at our hotel is very slow though so as long as it works everything is good!!
Xoxo- Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment