Monday, November 24, 2014

Wear Burgundy for Fall/Winter

Happy Monday everyone!! 
Last night was the 2014 American Music Awards. I was prepared to do a blog post for the best and worst dressed of the night but the fashion was nothing to get excited about so I decided to pass on it. I will say though that my favourite look of the night went to Kendall Jenner.
EOnline
Actually all three sisters looked beautiful on the red carpet, Khloe and Kylie's dresses were a little less interesting but other then these ladies, meh!!
Huffington Post
A fashion trend I would like to talk to you about however is the Burgundy trend!! I wouldn't even call it a trend as every year when Fall comes around this colour emerges and sticks around until Spring!! I have had my eye on some burgundy skinnies for awhile now. Here are some ways to dress this colour down, make it work appropriate and dress it up for a night out!!
Casual Outfit
Skinny's and a printed scarf!!
1.Jacquie Aiche 2.Babaton 3.Aldo 4.Alexander McQueen 5.Lacoste 6.Victoria Beckham

Work Outfit
A soft blouse and printed pumps!!

1.Liebeskind 2.Alexis Bittar 3.Tomas Maier 4.Vince Camuto 5.Mary Katrantzou

Night Out
A leather pencil skirt and cut-out booties!!

1.Luv Aj 2.Helmut Lang 3.Deux Lux 4.Karen Millen 5.Viyella


Outfit Inspiration

wendyslookbook.com


StyleLimeLight

monicamesvoyagesaparis

Have a great week everyone!!
Xoxo- Michelle


No comments:

Post a Comment