Thursday, November 6, 2014

Day 2: Disneyland

What a magical day!! I have a terrible head cold but Dayquil is keeping me going and I'm having a really good time. Today we spent the whole day at Disneyland!




 Big Thunder Mountain Railroad
I really enjoyed this ride!! Not too scary, not too mellow. 

 Splash Mountain!!

I look terrified!! Andy's having a great time :)

Tigger and Pooh Bear
We met these cuties today!!


Dole Whip Float
If you are going to Disneyland you HAVE to get one of these!! Pineapple ice cream in pineapple juice, it was amazing!! Best thing I ate at the park.
 Tomorrow Land
It was time to meet some super hero's in Tomorrow Land!!

My boyfriend, Thor!!
 Andy, Thor and I. Andy and I were so nervous ;) Such a handsome man!!
My cold has really kicked into high gear!! I passed out with some NyQuil and had a great sleep so hopefully today is better.
Xoxo- Michelle


























No comments:

Post a Comment