Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Bedroom Decor


My favorite room in the house is the bedroom. Why, you ask? Because I LOVE to sleep. Also, because its the most personal room of the house. Not everyone hangs out in the bedroom like they do a kitchen or living room. Its your own little personal getaway!

Here are some bedrooms I like from www.desiretoinspire.net

Kate S. Gordon


Anita Calero



Kristin's interiors portfolio



Marcia Prentice


Via the marion house book

Now some I found on www.anordinarywoman.net

 Different shades of beige / Keltainen



 Orange tones in the bedroom / 79ideas


Uniformed / lamaisond’annag

With every great bedroom you need tones of comfy, cozy blankets and pillows. I love 
Aura by Tracy Ellis for this! 

                                        http://www.aurahome.com.au/


                 

















Anthropologie is another great place for blankets and pillows!




































. Well tonight is my Friday night so I will be sleeping in tomorrow morning with all my blankets and pillows :)

xoxo- Michelle









No comments:

Post a Comment