Monday, March 11, 2013

Personal Training, My Magazines

Sa Wat Dee Kah/Kap!!! (This is apparently Hello in Thai- Kah- to a women, Kap to a man). I'm getting ready for the big trip! Still so far away though :(:(

I just started personal training my friend Kirsten. I have no certification but am very interested in exercise and am always creating new circuits for myself so she asked me to get her toned up for summer. I thought I would share my personal training sessions with you as well! In case your looking to spice up your workout.

This is the one we did on Friday:

1. 20 Minutes of cardio: Treadmill workout.

     Speed      Incline   Time

a.   4.1                      1 min
b.   4.3                      1 min
c.   4.5                      1 min
d.   5.5                      2 min
e.   6.0                      1 min
f.   6.5                       1 min
g   7.0                       1 min
h   7.5                       1 min
i    8.0                       1 min
j    5.5-6                   1 min
k   8.5                      1 min
l    5.5-6                   1 min
m  8.5                       1 min
n   5.5-6                   1 min
o   4.1         15          4 min (do not hold on, squeeze your butt as you walk up hill)
p   5.5-6      0           1 min

*Cardio warm up done!*


1. leg kickbacks with 15 lb weights- 15 times per leg

Place the 15 lb weight in the crease behind your knee and squeeze it in place as your lifting your leg up.


2. mountain climbers- count to 60

3.  leg on bench- 12 dips per leg (with or without weights)

4. abs- ball pass- 12-15 times


4. Lunge split jumps- 12-15

You can do this holding weights if you want more of a challenge. 10-15 lbs.

5. hip bridge and heel drag (with ball) 12 per leg


6. Side lunge + Leg Lift- 12 per side

A.
Lunge with left foot out

B.
Move back to the centre and lift right leg out to your side.
a. 

***Do circuit 3 times (Don't forget to stretch!!)***

So, I'm sure I have told you before that the one magazine I buy myself a month is People Style Watch and I get Style at Home every month because my boyfriends dad and wife Hillary got me a years subscription for Christmas. I want to share a few things I am in love with from each.



               






Home designed by Carolyn Gavin




I love the youthfulness 



I love kids rooms, they are the most fun to decorate!



This next home is decorated by Montana Burnett

                 




I love the quote in the top right hand corner.
"Theres a lot going on, but each pattern speaks in a different way. We used symmetry to restore order and make it feel calm."
-Montana Burnett




I love the yellow and warm wood combo in the dining room.




I love love LOVE the bedding!!



Now, for what I love in People In Style this month!



Jennifer Lawrence is beautiful!




I love how they are now incorporating street style from people other then celebrities!




Olivia Palermos grey sweater with skirt and silver pumps is adorable!


I love love love these oxfords! Especially the brown and white "Charlize" leather oxfords via prettyballerinas.us


Miranda Kerr's style is so pretty. I love the white trench!



I am also in love with the middle green bag on the right hand side "Chelsea Handbag"



                                                                                                                                           
  
Super foods also make your hair shiny. Who knew?! 

OK it's my bedtime! Goodnight!
xoxo- Michelle






1 comment:

  1. I wаnt to гeаd
    eѵen more thingѕ about it!

    Αlso visіt my weblоg: low back pain treatment with pilates

    ReplyDelete