Thursday, March 28, 2013

Quirky Shop and The Banana Leaf


I'm a sucker for quirky home accessories, so, I love Fenton & Fenton! They have fun artwork, bedding, pillows, furniture, jewellery and more.

                                            http://www.fentonandfenton.com.au/


                                     




                                            


           





                                                           Jewellery and Scarves




 




I'm really into the whole banana leaf look right now. Its so tropical and fun, it reminds me of Hawaii.  Makes me want to travel. 


housebeautiful



dailymail.co.uk Nicki Hiltons Dining Room



pinterest.com



coralcafe.blogspot.ca




sfair.blogspot.com



sfair.blogspot.com

                                                  Have a wonderful day!

                                                    xoxo- Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment