Monday, March 4, 2013

Favorite Stores, Clothes and Giraffes

I LOVE ARITZIA! I've thought about this before because daydreaming is what I do, but if I won an unlimited shopping spree to Metrotown Mall and I could only choose three stores to shop in, this is what they would be:



1. Aritzia


2. Lululemon



3. Browns Shoes







Keep in mind, in my fantasy I am not allowed to pick the most expensive stores, like the Apple store, get 100 of everything and sell it all. 


Here are some beautiful things from Aritzia I am in love with right now!



811 Pure $205



Bergen Blouse $120



Babylone Dress $165


Chouette Skirt $125



Betty Blouse $48


Chevalier Jacket $225


Deesse Shirt $145


Jordan Jacket $195


Elliot Pant $95


Wilkes Dress $175


Manhattan Legging $30

I love the movement of the clothes. Everything looks so rich and soft! 

I have to share a couple pictures of Giraffes with you because my boyfriend showed them to me over the weekend and they were so cute and silly they made me laugh.

Have you ever thought about how a Giraffe sleeps? I never had. LOOK!!



Have you ever seen one drinking water?



SO Silly!!

How about this! Have you ever seen to Giraffes fight?!?!



It's insane! Watch one here:


Apparently according to the World Wildlife Fund a Giraffes kick is so powerful it can kill a lion. Nutty!

I know, I can be a little random! OK, today's super food is brought to you by http://www.besthealthmag.ca/eat-well/diet/9-superfoods-to-rev-up-your-workout?slide=3:

This one helps Rev up your workout!

EGGS!



Why they’re good: The protein in eggs, which accounts for nearly 50 percent of an egg’s makeup, consists of all eight essential amino acids crucial in muscle and bone cell growth and regeneration. Eggs are also a source of calcium, iron, phosphorus, zinc and vitamins A, D, E and B.

When to eat them: Have eggs within 20 to 30 minutes of your workout. Hard-boiled eggs are also an ideal mid-workout snack for endurance athletes. “I eat eggs as a post-workout recovery snack,” says Ralph, who rollerbladed from St. John’s, Nfld., to Vancouver, B.C., in only four months back in 2007. 

Expert tip: When buying eggs, Ralph advises doing your research and making sure you’re getting free-range, pastured eggs. This avoids any potential health risks associated with added stimulants, antibiotics or hormones sometimes used in non-organic dairy farms.


O.K. One more outfit before I go. I was browsing www.asos.com today and came across this cute little number and made an outfit out of it. 


Darling Sequin Top Dress with Pleated Skirt


C$137.93



Aldo Hawse Studded Heart Clutch


C$69.84



Aldo Fornili, $90 Oxford booties



Commando Premiere Sheer Tights
CA $32.05 via www.shopbop.com


Gorjana Friendship Heart Stud Earrings
CA $58.76 
also via www.shopbop.com

So fun! O.K have a good night everyone!

xoxo- Michelle




No comments:

Post a Comment