Monday, May 18, 2015

2015 Bllboard Music Awards Best and Worst Dressed

Happy Monday everyone!!
  I am officially on vacation!! Tomorrow I have my long day of travelling to Ireland. Not looking forward to all the flying, or the two transfers but I'm so excited to get there!! 
  Last night was the 2015 Billboard Music Awards. These usually tend to be a bit more casual then say the Grammys, but for the most part I found the red carpet fashion to be a bit lack-luster. There were a lot more on my Worst Dressed list then my Best Dressed. Having said that, lets start with the best dressed!!
Best Dressed
There were lots of jumpers and tailored suits this year, my favourite of them all was Taylor Swift in Balmain. (A lot of women were dressed by Balmain on the red carpet).
Kendall Jenner in Balmain
Lily Aldridge in Balmain
Renee Bargh
Zendaya in Fausto Puglisi
Martha Hunt
Oliva Culpo and Nick Jonas
Wiz Khalifa
One Direction

Undecided
Kylie Jenner in Balmain. I like the idea of this look and shes beautiful but the belt and bulky long sleeves don't really do it for me.

Jennifer Lopez in Charbel Zoe Couture. Of course she's beautiful but she tends to wear this look a lot.
Worst Dressed
To be honest most of my worst dressed list was just boring, frumpy or same ol', same ol'.
Britney Spears
 Chrissy Teigen
 Hailee Steinfeld in Givenchy
 Iggy Alazea
 Kira Kazantsev
 Mariah Carey
 Molly Ringwald
 Tracee Ross Ellis 
 Bryshere Y. Gray
 David Lee Roth
 Dencia
 Lindsey Stirling
 Stephanie Scott
Photos via E Online
Have an amazing week everyone!!
 Xoxo- Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment