Thursday, May 14, 2015

Ireland Fashion By Anouska

So if you read my blog you know I'm going to Ireland to visit my friend Kate on the 19th of May. Because of this I am interested in how the locals dress, so I went to the experts. Fashion bloggers of course!! I came across anouska.net and immediately fell in love with her classic style with a twist. Take a look at a few of my favourite looks and how to get them!!
Get Her Look
Stripes and overalls
1.Frame 2.T By Alexander Wang 3.Vince

Suede and Loafers
1.Mango 2.T By Alexander Wang 3.Sportmax 4.Topshop Unique

Asymmetrical Dress and Shades
1.Alexander Wang 2.Marc By Marc Jacobs 3.Michael Kors 4.Club Monaco

More Looks to Steal


 
The Look for Less
My friend tipped me off to New Look an inexpensive fashionable shop in Ireland that we don't have in Vancouver. Here is how to get Anouska's look on a budget at New Look!!
New Look
Xoxo- Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment