Friday, May 1, 2015

Mara Hoffman Swimwear

Happy Friday!!
As I've said before, my head is officially in vacation mode even though I have a few weeks to go. This means you will be getting some Ibiza, Spain weather appropriate blog posts from me.

I have officially decided Mara Hoffman is one of the queens of swimwear this year. Her collection is graphic, unique, pretty and edgy all at the same time!! Check out some of my favourite bathing suits and three ways to create some of the funkiest beach outfits ever courtesy of Mara Hoffman!!
Mara Hoffman Swimwear
Revolve Clothing- Mara Hoffman
Net-A-Porter- Mara Hoffman

Beach Outfit 1
Mix-and-match bathing suit with a graphic romper
1.Mara Hoffman 2.Mara Hoffman 3.Mara Hoffman 4.Ancient Greek Sandals 5.Koku
Beach Outfit 2
Geometric joggers and a bright beach bag
1.Mara Hoffman 2.Mara Hoffman 3.Mara Hoffman 4.Havaianas
Beach Outfit 3
A light dress and gladiator sandals
1.Mara Hoffman 2.Thierry Lasry 3.Mara Hoffman 4.Sol Sana 5.Koku
This collection is the ultimate daydream!!
Xoxo- Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment