Tuesday, May 5, 2015

Best and Worst Dressed at the 2015 Met Gala

Last night was the 2015 Met Gala!! The stars were out in full force wearing some of the most beautiful designer dresses as well as some of the most ugly designer dresses. Of course I have my favourites and least favourites of last night I want to share with you!! Many of you may disagree with my thoughts on Beyonce, Kim Kardashian and Rihanna but I'm just telling it like I see it. Do you agree or disagree with my picks?
Best Dressed
My #1 Jennifer Lopez in Versace

A Close Second
Elizabeth Banks in Michael Kors
Allison Brie
Amanda Seyfried in Givenchy

Gabrielle Union in Zac Posen

Rose Huntington-Whiteley in Versace Atelier
Hannah Davis

 Kerry Russel
Kate Hudson in Michael Kors
Dakota Johnson in Chanel
Carey Mulligan
Diane Kruger in Chanel Haute Couture
Claire Danes in Valentino
Kate Beckinsale in Diane von Furstenberg
What the Fashion Models Wore
Cara Delevigne
 Gigi Hadid in Diane Von Furstenberg
 Kendall Jenner in Calvin Klien
Miranda Kerr in Louis Vuitton
Lily Aldridge in Carolina Herrera

Best Over-The-Top Look
Courtney Eaton in Dolce & Gabbana

Top Shop and H&M
It was really cool to see Top Shop and H&M on the red carpet on such a prestigious fashion night!!
Emily Ratajkowski in Topshop

Hailey Baldwin in Topshop
 Vanessa Hudgens in H&M
Sarah Jessica Parker is also in H&M but she is on my Worst Dressed List

Undecided
I love the colour and appreciate it's grandiose presence but the fur, her hair and head piece just don't do it for me.
Rihanna in Guo Pei
Her body looks AMAZING but I'm just not in love with the dress, or her ultra high pony tail.
Beyonce in Givenchy
I LOVE the back of this dress but the front of it does nothing for me..
Kim Kardashian in  Roberto Cavalli by Peter Dundas

Worst Dressed
#1  Grace Coddington
Allison Williams in Giambattista 
Anna Wintour in Chanel
 Chloe Sevigny
 Dylan Lauren
Karen Elson
 Kerry Washington in Prada
 Kristen Wiig
 Sarah Jessica Parker in H&M
 Solange Knowles
Olivia Wilde in Prada

Xoxo- Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment