Monday, May 11, 2015

Palm Tree Prints

Happy Monday!!
I told you, my head is in vacation mode and I'm daydreaming of tropical prints!! The palm tree print has been kicking around for a couple years now at least but this year I find it's been kicked up a notch. The prints seem more graphic and bold then they were before and I love it!! Take a look at some of my favourite pieces online, how to wear the print on the weekend, to the beach and for a night out!!
Palm Tree Prints
1.Fausto Puglisi 2.Mikoh 3.Sam & Lavi 4.Sam & Lavi 5.Sam Edelman6.Thomas Maier
7.Ç Mira Mikati 8.Kenzo
Casual Look
Printed Pants and a crop top!!
1.Wilfred Free 2.Elizabeth and James 3.Birkenstock 4.Sam & Lavi
Beach Wear
A plunging one-piece neckline and straw hat!!
1.Caffe 2.Clare V.3.Ted Baker 4.Splendid 5.Biba Biba
Night Out
A curve hugging dress and gladiator heels!!
1.Just Cavalli 2.Marc by Marc Jacobs 3.KENZO 4.Joe's Jeans
Outfit Inspiration
 bloglovin.com
 bloglovin.com
 katiephm.tumblr.com
 sophistifunkblog.com
 theyallhateus.com
vogue.fr
Have a great week!!
Xoxo- Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment