Saturday, May 23, 2015

Downtown Dublin and The Cliffs

Last night was our big night out in Dublin City. Kate wanted to take me to a Trad Session where a group plays traditional Irish instruments such as the banjo and bagpipes. We went to The Brazen Head, Irelands oldest pub and took in the sights and sounds. The band was small but the banjo player was amazing. I loved the decor in the pub. Lots of character!!







Kate and I


Temple Bar
This area of the city is packed with tourists. I couldn't believe the amount of pubs and clubs lined up one after the other. We ended up dancing the night away to a great Ska Reggae band Bionic Rats at Mercantile. 

Ha'penny Bridge

Howth Cliffs
Kate took me, Alfie and her moms dog Pepper out to Howth Cliffs today. It took about four hours to walk all the way around and it was absolutely beautiful!! The sun was out, it was so dreamy.








I love the stone fences



Rhododendrons in Deer Park, they only bloom once a year

Howth Castle



Xoxo- Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment