Thursday, January 17, 2013

Dream room overload!

I haven't been on my favorite home decor blog http://www.desiretoinspire.net/ for awhile but I went on today and have soooooooo many rooms I want to share with you! Usually I pull from more than one website but there was so much here I have to show you.

  Seriously, if you like interior design and the whole eclectic look you will LOVE this blog.

  First is designed by Brazilian architect and designer Luiz Fernando Grabowsky. A really cool loft!





 I'm a sucker for exposed brick.




Second, Polish interior design firm 2Kul








Sexy bathroom


Love the cement fireplace with the painted wood beams.




Renovated by the duo behind Koskela furniture- Russel Koskela and Sasha Titchkosky









 I love these pillows!







My favorite!! Spanish photographer Montse Garriga Grau.

 So pretty!





 I love this ceiling!


 I'm not a huge fan of any piece in this picture but the layout is really cool!



 Such a cozy kitchen.


 I want to wake up and walk out to this.


I love the doors!


Suvi Sur Le Vif

I love the pictures, pillows, coffee table and carpet combo! Really cute!

Swedish photographer Anders Jungermark

 Looks sooo comfy and the windows are super cool!


 Pillows!


Love the wall art and the couch!

SOOOOO lovely! Before I go I just want to remind you to go outside! I went for a run today in the sunshine and it felt amazing! I also tried that P90X Ab Ripper again today for the second time.... still working on it. It's tough but I did improve a little. That's all that matters.

xoxo- Michelle


No comments:

Post a Comment