Monday, January 7, 2013

Short hair, Muriel's Apartment and Knickknacks

Hello, Hello!

So a couple months ago I chopped off all my hair.

             Before:                                                      After:




   


Anyways, I loved it, at first, but then I started to miss it. I found there wasn't a whole lot I could do with it but wear it down, curly or straight so I googled what hairstyles to do with short hair. I found a couple youtube videos and decided to try this one.

         
                                   http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pdnn7UpDsZ8



It was really easy. Here's what it looked like on me.




It was really easy and I love it! Here's some other cute short hairdo's.






















I want my long hair back :(

  Last night I went to my friend Muriel's apartment for a BEAUTIFUL dinner of peppered roast beef, roast potatoes, carrots and broccoli. It was AMAZING. Any who, this was the first time I had been to her apartment and its super cute! She let me take some pictures to share with you!


This is a little shelf in her washroom





She even rolls her face towels all cute like





Super cool zebra heads





This idea is really neat! She collected these keys over the years. I love it!





Art. Some done by Muriel herself.








More art




One day I hope to have a cute place filled with original art and cute knickknacks. Speaking of art and knickknacks.

Knickknacks via anthropologie.com





                                          Soapstone Globe

                                                $368.00







                                     Horizontal Chemist Vase

                                                   $38.00






                                      Vertical Chemist Vase

                                                  $48.00







                                       Limited Edition Wire Owl

                                                    $150.00





                                        Convent Alarm Clock

                                                      $38.00



Knickknacks via Westelm.com




                                          ABSTRACT GIRAFFE

                                                                CAD24.83




                                         CERAMIC INCH WORM

                                                                CAD8.28






                                             ROCKING BIRDS

                                                     CAD14.48 – CAD30.00




                                 CERAMICIST VASE COLLECTION

                                                 CAD30.00 – CAD81.72



                                        LEAH DURNER TRAYS

                                                   CAD30.00 – CAD40.34



That's all for today, thanks for reading!!!

xoxo- Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment