Thursday, January 3, 2013

Silver Linings Playbook, some decorating daydreaming and my current obsession with travel

 



    I saw Silver Linings Playbook last night. Its getting great reviews, blah blah blah. It was super boring. We are all entitled to an opinion so if you disagree thats totally fine, I'm sure many people will but yeah. Not my cup of tea at all. I'll start off by saying I'm not the biggest Bradley Cooper fan. He didn't annoy me in this movie like he did in movies like The Hangover where he plays a giant ass. He did a pretty good job actually. Jennifer Lawrence is beautiful and did a good job too but the movie was just kinda boring for me. Full on chick flick too which I didn't know going into it. I didn't know much about the movie at all to be honest. Anyways I'll just say this, I texted during this movie. I don't normally do that. I just didn't care.


Ok now moving on to a movie I really really want to see. Smashed.
http://sonyclassics.com/smashed/

I'm a big fan of Aaron Pauls and this movie looks interesting. It came out in selected cities in October but I can't find it in Vancouver. I haven't looked that hard but I will see this movie soon!


O.k now its time for some interior design daydreaming. I should tell you, I am always decorating in my head. If I have been to your house, I have redecorated your place in my head. I'm not saying your place doesn't look nice, it does! I just like to decorate. I also give myself an unlimited budget. I #rosebud or #motherload my decorating daydream. (Sims reference). Anyways one of my favorite rooms to redecorate is the Kitchen. Here are some kitchens I LOVE via www.desiretoinspire.net (Currently my favorite blog).

                                                              this post via Petra Bindel



Heres some kitchens from a blog I just started getting into and am currently SUPER into www.anordinarywoman.com

Personal expression / paper-planehome.blogspot

And I know this isn't a kitchen but I saw this on anordinarywoman today and LOVE IT! I also really love recorating bedrooms in my head. Again #rosebud #motherload. 

Feminine with flowers / daisyincupcake
Sometimes I like to get a little girly. 

I woke up this morning with an intense urge to travel. I have dont the Mexico, Cuba, Hawaii, parts of the U.S traveling but I want to do WAY more! I have always said once I pay down my debt and get some savings together I'm gonna go. I don't know for how long, ideally 6 months but realistically maximum 3 months. I want to go, somewhere I have never been. Australia and Italy are my current obsessions. I don't think I can wait much longer. 

Italy <3 <3 <3





Australia <3<3<3


It's going to happen! I'm going somewhere this year, soon! 
O.k well thats all for today! Thanks for reading.

xoxo- Michelle
I

No comments:

Post a Comment