Sunday, January 6, 2013

My Dream Closet. My Dream Bedroom

  Hellooooooooooooo! I didn't post yesterday. I just didn't know what I wanted to post about so it didn't happen.

  Before I get into my dream closet and my dream bedroom I want to tell you my body's response to the P90X video Kenpo. First off Kenpo is defined as:

"Kenpo X was created to give P90X users a high-intensity cardiovascular workout packed with lots of punching and kicking combinations to improve balance, endurance, flexibility, and coordination. During this workout you'll learn some of the most effective ways to defend yourself, while at the same time getting your body in peak condition.

  After doing this workout I also did a few arm and shoulder exercises with the resistance band my wonderful friend Kate got me for Christmas AND moved a bunch of furniture around at work for the rest of the day. (I work in a furniture store, moving furniture all day is part of the gig sometimes). So anyways, it was probably a combination of all these things but my arms and shoulders have been burning like crazy for two days straight. I've said it before and I'll say it again, these P90X videos are great.

  I am really trying to mix up my workout routine too. I felt like I was doing similar workouts whenever I went to the gym and haven't been noticing much of a result. That being said, yesterday my friend Jeanette and I committed to Bikram Yoga. We may be starting this week so you will hear all about that once I start. Should be interesting, I'm one of the least flexible people I know.

  OK, to start with my Dream Closet. I have been daydreaming about new clothes, shoes and accessories a lot lately, of course clothes with an unlimited budget. Here are some of my current dream items.

Wilfred Orangerie Dress- Aritzia
$60.00
Wilfred Free Matelot Dress- Aritzia
$40.00 (not bad)

Talula-Times Square Skirt
$45
FRYE Veronica Short boots via revolveclothing.com
$298 USD (eek!)

T by Alexander Wang via revolveclothing.com
$360 USD 
G Star Lynn Skinny in glass via revolveclothing.com
$160 USD
Finders Keepers Crazy Love skirt via revolveclothing.com
$102 USD

 And now for some dream home decor pics.

Via- cococozy.com








 I love this couch and pillows



Via anordinarywoman.net


housetohome


daniellawitte
Pinterest.com

Thats all for today! 

xoxo- Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment