Wednesday, January 2, 2013

First Blog Entry

  Hello Hello! Sooo this is my first blog and I'm not really sure how I'm supposed to start this so I'm just gonna start!
  Happy 2013 everyone! It's sunny today and I have the day off so life is good! I'm just gonna talk about the things that interest me so it'll be a mix of a few different things. I am obsessed with interior design blogs so there will be a lot of decorating pictures coming your way. I also love fashion so you will see a lot of that. My new years resolution is to start yoga and meditation so I will talk about that as well I'm sure. I also go to the gym and am always looking for new workouts so those will be mentioned too. I love movies and T.V and am going to start off talking about Django Unchained.

I loved it! Quentin Tarantino is one of my favorite directors. He doesn't hold back. So anyways, a must see for 2013 in my book. I'm not a huge Jamie Foxx fan either but he was great in the film. Anyways, I don't want to say too much about it, just go see it! Also, it's 2 hours and 45 minutes so if you have a small bladder like I do I dont recommend any beverages during the movie :p












I should also say I'm a bit of a crazy cat lady. I have two kittens, Jesse and Robyn. They are brother and sister, 6 months old and I'm totally in love.
I mean COME ON! Too cute! They are getting fixed on Jan 16th which is good because Jesse wants a piece of Robyn bad. But they are SO cute!















Hmm I'm also really into food but really dislike cooking! My boyfriend loves cooking though.. Thank god! Anyways my current obsession is artichokes. I put them in sandwiches, pasta dishes, rice dishes, salads, eat them on their own, they are amazing! I just put them in a sandwich wrap. SO I may talk about artichokes on the website.

I just purchased a super cute sweater from Forever 21. It was $30.00 so nothing crazy.

Also, if you go to Oprahs website you can create a vision board for free online. They ask you to subscribe to stuff but you don't have to. Heres mine, I just did it a couple days ago.
You will notice the "tapping into the Alcohol Free Crowd" and "sober" stuff. I'm not drinking anymore. I'm over it to be honest. Doesn't do anything positive for me so whats the point right?

Ok, well thats it for now. Hope you enjoyed my first post. If not, thats cool.

xoxo- Michelle

1 comment:

  1. JASPER!

    Food is yummy!

    I have no fashion sense (or design sense for that matter)

    ARTICHOKE HEARTS! (try pickled beetroot!)

    One really tasty craft brewed ESB, IPA or Pale Ale ever few months is great.

    That's all.

    ReplyDelete