Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Tunes


   Today is my friday!!! (I get wednesday and thursdays off). I decided to post some songs that give me butterflies. You know what I mean? They are so good and you connect with them so much that you get butterflies? It's the best! Any who, here are some songs that give me butterflies.


I have been listening to The XX a lot lately, I'm sure many of you know them already but here are two songs of theirs that give me butterflies.


The XX- Shelter

The XX- Angels

I feel like Angels could be a wedding song. 


Of course Desire- Under your spell from the soundtrack Drive

I loved the movie of course too!! The song went beautifully with the film too. 


 Radiohead- Talk Show Host

I also loved Baz Luhrmanns Romeo and Juliet

Radiohead- All I Need


I have to include Tool in this. Their cover of Led Zeppelin's No Quarter is amazing!
Please listen to this one loud! It's long but it's worth it.



Alice In Chains- Nutshell Unplugged 
Amazing!



Bon Iver- Wash


Childish Gambino- Heartbeat

This song is just too cool!

Childish Gambino- Do Ya Like
Makes me want to dance

Childish Gambino- Be Alone

I love Donald Glover.. or Childish Gambino.

Deadmau5- Raise Your Weapon


I should probably stop there, this is getting a bit out of control. Well I hope you like some of the songs and take a minute to listen to the ones you don't know. Nothing out of the ordinary but one or two may be new to you. If you don't like any of them I don't care, I do! :):) 

Please comment, let me know what songs give you butterflies. I would love to hear them!!

xoxo- Michelle



1 comment:

  1. Michelle,
    I have to say I love your blog! Well done, you! Looking forward to reading more...
    xoxo
    Sandra

    ReplyDelete